- What is a Master Page
- What is the Code-behind
- What is the Postback?
- What is the VIew State? Disadvantages and Performance
- How to pass variables between the pages
- Type of Validation
- Response.Recirect vs Server.Transfer
- What is global.asax
- What is the web.config
- Major type of files in ASP.NET
- What is the multiple inheritance and is C# support it?
Multiple inheritance is a feature of some object-oriented computer programming languages in which a class can inherit characteristics and features from more than one superclass. It is distinct from single inheritance, where a class may only inherit from one particular superclass.C# implements single inheritance but allows for multiple interfaces at the same time indirectly.
- Will code in a Finally statement fire if I return a value in a Try block?
- Overload Method
- How to define inheritance
- C# String Builder