Friday, May 6, 2011

Beginning ASP.NET 4: in C# and VB

Beginning ASP.NET 4: in C# and VB (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
Imar Spaanjaars

Here's my first computer book I have read this year. It's good and "must have" book. I did not read a previous one and was a bit skeptical about this book. Truthfully speaking, I'm always skeptical about computer books because for me many of them are so outdated.
This book is quite different. Actually I learned a LOTS in the book even if its a starting book for ASP.NET. This is the first time I read a WROX book and I am impressed! before choosing the book, I took some time and read feedback about the book on www.amazon.com Here some of the best responses:

  • Lots of great examples step by step with a section that explain you the whole process each time.

  • Code are written in both C# and VB.NET.

  • Very comprehensive writing. The author explain everything and make things clear!

  • Very informative even if you are an advanced user in ASP.NET.

  • The book cover a nice project which go from a subject to another easily.

  • Cover LOTS of subject, even cover AJAX and JQUERY.


I hope, you will enjoy this book as much as I did. Definitely I recommend this book for those who are heavily involve in software development using Microsoft technologies.
I found very useful author's web site imar.spaanjaars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment