Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharepoint (first steps)

Next project. What should you do facing a new and challenging project? How to "attack" new assignment?
I know, I can get many suggestions and all of them would equally good and promising. Also I think, one of the suggestion would be to get as many as possible self-help books and read, read, and read...
Taking this advice, I have already choosen 3 books for initial reading. Here they are:
- "Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010" by Ted Pattison
- "Sharepoint 2010 all-in-one for dummies" by Emer McKenna
- "Sharepoint 2010 Development with Visual Studio 2010" by Eric Carter
So far , I did not find a good tutorial online for beginners. I would be more than happy if someone will help me with this task (!)
I have already read first chapter of "Sharepoint 2010 all-in-one for dummies". It's quite good and informative. Now I'm taking another book "Sharepoint 2010 Development with Visual Studio 2010" and begin my reading. I hope to enjoy it. Also I'm taking some steps to learn more about HTML 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment