What is Object Oriented Design?
What are the benefits and drawbacks?
What are important aspects of GUI design?
What is SQL injection?
What is the difference between GET and POST in web forms? How do you decide which to use?
Tell me about HTTP
What is Service Oriented Architecture? Advantages and Disadvantages?
What is the advantage of using CSS? What are some of the irritating limitations of CSS?
What's the difference between public, private, protected and internal modifiers?
What's the difference between static and non-static methods?
How have you used Reflection?
How to check if page is POSTBACK
Monday, April 29, 2013
Sunday, April 28, 2013
There are certain questions, which will be asked during almost every technical interview. I would like to be prepared and talk as confident as I can about.
1. What's new in HTML 5
2. What might slow the web-page?
- site slow. If just one site is slow, then there is nothing you can do about it because the site itself is the cause.
- Connection slow. If all sites are slow, and it happens more at certain times of the day, then your Internet Service Provider or the Internet itself are slowing down under higher loads. Try using the ping and traceroute programs to diagnose the connections to various sites. If the delays are excessive on all sites then the cause is likely your Internet Service Provider, because even under very heavy loads the Internet backbone usually continues to provide good performance.
- Browser slow. There are no known browser configurations that can slow normal operation, although some can be configured to not download images, which can speed up operation on slow connections.
- Computer slow. If all sites are slow all the time, even for the speed of your Internet connection, then you should check and make sure that you have the proper modem configuration, hardware connections, driver and connection installations, and other options. You can check with your Internet Service Provider for correct connection settings. If you are hearing a lot of disk activity during the times that the response is slow, you may need to defragment your disk, or you may need more RAM memory, which is often one of the best ways to speed up a computer.
- Unoptimized Images. This is usually the most common reason for slow websites; there are lots of images, all of which are full-size and uncropped.
- Use of Server-Intensive Dynamic Scripts Dynamic websites, such as those that generate their pages from data stored in databases, are slower than simple HTML websites. And while the slight delay is not often noticed on small, low-traffic websites, it is often noticeable as a website increases in size and popularity. To remedy this situation, we suggest caching. Caching enables you to store copies of frequently accessed dynamic documents and allows files to be accessed more quickly.
- Too Much Flash. Flash is a great tool for adding interactivity or animation to a website.
- Bulky Code Some ways to make your filesizes smaller is by:
- removing unnecessary whitespace
- avoiding inline styles
- opting for a CSS/DIV based layout, instead of a table-based layout
- writing efficient code
- External Embedded Media Ever wondered why many MySpace pages load very slowly? Well, this is a good example of why using external media is often a bad idea. If you add external videos, slideshows, etc… to your website, your website will be only as fast as the external website. So if some external website is having a slow day, so will yours. If possible, try to host all content on your own server.3. How Can You Know You Are Shopping On A Safe Website?
Monday, April 15, 2013
Recently people from Washington suggested me a very good tool for color contrast. I installed it and play around. I think, it's easy and quite interesting. I hope, for those, who need, will use for the development.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
I'm always feel confused with Adobe Photoshop and try to avoid as much as possible. I feel like I need another tools to be more artistic and creative with my projects. Unexpectable for myself Website magazine published an article about creative tools for non-designers. In spare time I would like to try some of them. For now I'm saving a link for future work here're some of them in case Website magazine delete the article:
LinkedIn . Please check more tools.
LinkedIn . Please check more tools.