Wednesday, February 15, 2012

RenderingMode in Menu

RenderingMode in Menu (ASP.NET 4.0)
I found some problems implementing ItemWrap for Menu in ASP.NET 4.0 Since RenderingMode is a List in default, it is not wrapping the text. I tried numerous ways, none of them does not work. It's quite interesting that the same code works just fine for ASP.NET 3.5. Truthly speaking, I did not know what to do to and how to fix the problem. Of course, I googled Internet, but did not find something useful. I even tried the Microsoft's code with sample of the menu with ItemWrap. Still does not work.
Finally, I tried to change the RenderingMode to Table. It works for me. My text was compeletely wrapped. Now my problem is solved. Remember, if itemwrap does not work as a list, try renderingmode is a table. It should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment